Wednesday 20 April 2016

Why I haven't been blogging...

I know I'm a horrible blogger...
Firstly HAPPY NEW YEAR! (I know it like nearly the end of April 2016!)

Where have I been or what have I been doing, you ask?

Well, beside stuDYING, nothing actually. I didn't know what to blog about really, to be honest with you.


So I said to myself: "let's try and get into the rhythm of blogging again..."

So I though lets start with a recipe. I think the last time I did a recipe is when I just started the blog. ( I made pancakes… http://trishy11.blogspot.co.za/2015/05/pancakes.html ) 

I've always wanted to make Brownies. I usually make brownies from a box mix, and it comes out pretty good. One day I tried to make some from scratch and lets say it came out of the oven in a liquid chocolaty oily state! (GROSS!!!)

So after some time, I tried it again, new and improved recipe... A VEGAN one!

MMMMM...Vegan Brownies Hello !!!! These are very gooey, which is a good thing in my book. However, if you want your brownies a little more solid you'll need to cook them longer than the recommended time. And it’s great for people with egg or dairy allergies too!

Vegan Brownies


Ingredients
16 Servings

{    2 cups all-purpose flour
{    2 cups white sugar
{    3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
{    1 teaspoon baking powder
{    1 teaspoon salt
{    1 cup water
{    1 cup vegetable oil
{    1 teaspoon vanilla extract
 Topping
{    Icing sugar (optional)

Directions
Prep 15 m   Cook 25 m   Ready In 50 m

1.     Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). 

2.     In a large bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt. Pour in water, vegetable oil and vanilla; mix until well blended. Spread evenly in a 9x13 inch baking pan.
3.     Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until the top is no longer shiny. Let cool for at least 10 minutes before cutting into squares. I dusted mine with a bit of icing sugar on top. 


·         Tip
Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.



Hope you enjoy this chocolaty goodness. And I promise I’ll start posting more blogs!!
From me it’s
Peace, love, happiness!!

Follow me on…
Instagram: https://instagram.com/trisha11n/
Twitter: 
https://twitter.com/mst11_n
Tumblr: 
http://trish411.tumblr.com/ 


   



No comments:

Post a Comment