Wednesday 3 June 2015

My Top 7 YouTube Vloggers And Why Do I Love Them... Part 3

3. PointlessBlog

THE SWEET ONE

Alfie Deyes, from Brighton, was a YouTube pioneer, starting aged just 16.
His PointlessBlog videos are sweet, funny and sincere, with titles such as 'Trying Japanese Candy!', often featuring YouTuber girlfriend Zoe Sugg and friends Marcus Butler and Caspar Lee. Alfie’s parents were initially puzzled by their son’s work but are now ‘on board’.
Of his appeal, Alfie says, ‘I think I’m just someone my viewers can relate to. Best perks Trips to America, Canada for Digifest US and Dubai. ‘I love meeting viewers in person, so I can thank them for their support.’  
He says Of being mobbed by fans whenever he goes shopping: ‘I love it! I just double the amount of time I would previously have allowed for the trip.’ I love Alfie so much his videos are amazing x

His YouTube channel:
https://m.youtube.com/#/user/PointlessBlog

And from me it's
Peace, love, happiness!!     
Follow me on... 
Instagram: Trisha11n
Twitter: MsT11_N  

P.S this is PointlessBlog / Alfie ↓⇩↓    

No comments:

Post a Comment