Wednesday 13 May 2015

My Top 7 YouTube Vloggers And Why Do I Love Them... Part 1

Social video sites like YouTube have given people the ability to express themselves in a whole new way – vlogging.
People can sit down in front of their video or web cameras and talk about anything, from politics to pop culture, upload their videos to YouTube and share their opinions with the world. But what is it exactly that makes some vloggers rise to the top while others fall by the wayside?
Let’s take a look at my top YouTube video bloggers:

1. Zoella
Zoe is so genuinely kind and her personality is infectious. You can tell she has a true relationship with her viewers and loves what she's doing. She's an inspiration and she's taught me how to be comfortable with who you are and how to deal with stress and anxiety. I love her!
She is so sweet and never ceases to amaze me. She always finishes her "series" blogs like Playlist, Vlogmas, etc. She loves what she's doing and is still very strong even with her anxiety. She's just like any. Other girl. She has relationships, she has trouble telling everyone, and she gets nervous. She shops till she drops and she cries.
She has her closest friends and she's awkward, but that's why I'm always watching her videos. I love that her fans are her best friends. I love her like a sister
Zoella is an amazing person- beautiful, witty and charming- so much so many people, including me, aspire to be like her. Her blogs are so relateable and Zoe is the sort of person who would be an ideal bff. She is certainly not your average blogger!

Zoella is amazing she is one of my new hero's and I try to follow all of her steps I love her xxx

Subscribe to her vlog now …
⇩↓⇩

https://m.youtube.com › zoella280390

And from me it's
Peace, love, happiness!!   
Follow me on... 
Instagram: Trisha11n
Twitter: MsT11_N

P.S this is Zoella / Zoe Sugg ↓⇩↓

No comments:

Post a Comment